Name:
Location: United States

French teacher

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Only nine days left...

Last weekend I visited my sister and my folks. Tonight my son came over to the house. Why do I feel like I'm saying good-bye? I haven't even begun to pack, but my daughter's bed is piled high with school supplies, books, posters, forms, catalogs and gifts. There isn't going to be much room for clothes! I still have a lot to do at school in order to get ready for a six week absence. Thank you, Ally, for agreeing to cover my classes. They're wonderful students. I'm sure you'll grow to love them like I do. And thank you, Bethany, for agreeing to take care of my cats.
I started a CD program to learn Arabic and learned that Moroccan Arabic is quite unique. Oh well. I'll probably learn more from the three year old when I arrive!
Wish me luck on being able to keep up this blog over the six weeks. And don't be afraid to keep in touch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be afraid , my friend , I know you learn quickly and don't forget they also speak French which is a good point for you !
We all feel we're saying "good bye" when we travel even for a fortnight ! It's probably because those who come to say good bye envy us and fear to miss us ...
Six weeks isn't too long and Marocco not the end of the world.Think of all the marvels you'll discover far from the cold and snow of your lovely NH in fall!
Love you.
Marie-Jo

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Faith! I decided to see if this blog thing actually works before you leave the country, so I can do it when you're gone. We will miss you and know that you will not only represent the USA well but Christians as well. Happy travels!! Diane S.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first blog! I figured it out so I can keep in touch with you while you are gone. When Andrea sends emails about her days in Budapest, I can't wait to read them and now I will have news from Morocco! Wow! Love, Cathy

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home